- 6:00 p.m.
- 2nd Wednesday of each month
AGENDAS & MINUTES
Agendas are prepared prior to the meeting, minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda (PDF) | All Agendas and Minutes
Arts Committee shall consist of 12 members appointed by the Town Council
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The committee shall:
- Recommend to the Town Council a policy for the selection of art to be displayed in or on public facilities.
- Coordinate arrangements to have art work displayed on town property, in conjunction with the staff of the Recreation, Parks, & Cultural Resources Department.
- Work collaboratively with the community on projects related to the arts. Members of the Arts Committee may assist in community fund raising activities, but any funds received by the committee or by members acting in their official capacity must be accounted for, and all expenditures by the committee must be made, in accordance with the provisions of the Local Government Budget and Fiscal Control Act. Such funds may be received and expended by the town only for purposes for which the town is statutorily authorized to expend public funds.
- Report to the Council as requested and perform such additional duties as the Council may request from time to time.
ARTS COMMITTEE FORMS and documents