Carrboro Conversations kicks off this month with opportunities to meet virtually or in person to chat with Town of Carrboro staff about current issues.
These are drop-in community sharing sessions with the Town of Carrboro.
Carrboro Conversations topics coming up include the 203 Project, American Rescue Plan Act funding priorities, and opportunities to get involved in stream clean-up efforts this spring.
The drop-in sessions are scheduled as follows:
- Wednesday, Feb. 23 – 7:30 to 9 p.m. (join webinar at https://townofcarrboro.zoom.us/j/88266831164
- Thursday, Feb. 24 – 10 to 11:30 a.m. AND 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Carrboro Town Hall, 301 W. Main St.
In-person sessions will follow all current protocols including required face masks
You can learn more about these topics before attending the sharing sessions, or just drop by!
- Learn more about the 203 Project: carrboronc.gov/The203Project
- Rank your priorities for American Rescue Plan funds (also use our survey link): http://townofcarrboro.org/2583/American-Rescue-Plan
- Learn about, take care of, and enjoy Orange County’s waterways during Creek Week in March: https://nc-cleanwater.com/regional-creek-week/
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Catherine Lazorko, communication and engagement director, at 919-918-7314.