Town Council Meeting Summary for 3/10/20
Proclamations and Resolutions:
- Mayor Lavelle proclaimed March Women’s History Month in Carrboro .
- Charges were issued to Advisory Board members.
- The Council approved the minutes for the previous council meetings for February 11 and 25, 2020.
- The Council adopted the NC Cultural Resources Records Retention and Disposition Schedule.
- The Council approved to establish reservation fees for MLK Jr. Park.
- The Council approved the Stormwater Utility Report.
- The Council approved the amendment for Project Ordinance for Stream Restoration at Public Works.
- The Council approved a request to authorize the town manager to negotiate and award a contract for professional Planning services for the implementation of a town-wide comprehensive planning process.
- The Council approved the Econ. Dev. Report for Month of March.
- The Council approved a request to refer LUO Text Amendment to AHAC.
- The Council discussed the Connector Roads Policy.
- The Council accepted the East Main Street Operational Analysis and Restriping Plan.
- The Council made appointments to the Planning Board.
- The Council made appointments to the Human Services Advisory Board.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx