BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING SUMMARY FOR 11/13/18
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday November 13, 2018. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website.
- The Town acknowledged the graduates of the first ever Carrboro Citizens Academy.
- Charges for the Youth Advisory Board Commission were issued to the following:
· Ananya Saravanan
· Connor Lopez
· Danielle Kaufman-Sedano
· Demi Wang
· Jack Morgan
· Jowan Murdaugh
· Keir Johnson
· Maxwell Berner
· Reid Barker
· Spencer Hayden
· Zara Waheed
- Charges for the Appearance Commission were issued to the following:
· Nicholas Johnson
· Hallee Haygood
· Vickie Brown CONSENT AGENDA
- The Board approved the cancelation of the November 20, 2018 meeting.
- The Board approved the Solid Waste Interlocal agreement.
- The Board approved the budget amendment for Dr. MLK, Jr. Park Capital Project Ordinance and will provide a legal notice to the public for construction.
- The Board heard the Economic Development Report.
- The Board approved the final design concept for the Town of Carrboro Wayfinding System.
- The Board approved the concept for the town facilities master plan.
- The Board approved to have the BOA meetings start at 7pm starting in January 2019 for a trial basis.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News