Board of Aldermen Meeting Summary for 2/12/19
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday February 12, 2019. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website.
- The Board was provided with an Economic Development Report for the month of February.
- The Board was provided with information about staff’s resident outreach preparations for possible federal government shutdown.
- The Board discussed the current Street Assessment Policy and requested a more detailed cost estimate to include a breakdown of cost by road and recommendations on which roads should get full improvements and which should only get paved.
- The Board approved a Resolution for the Greene Tract Map that would allow modifications to the 60 –Arce portion in County Ownership and Conceptual Plan for the 104 Arce portion in joint ownership.
- The Board discussed scheduling the Community Listening Session and directed staff on how to proceed.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News