BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING SUMMARY FOR 2/26/19
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday February 26, 2019. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website.
- The Board approved the previous meeting minutes for February 12th and 19th.
- The Board adopted a Resolution toward a service sidearm to retiring Lieutenant Keith Webster.
- A public hearing was held on the Sanderway AIS CUP.
- The Board made appointments to the Environmental Advisory Board and to the Affordable Housing Advisory committee.
- The Board reviewed the preliminary draft ordinance, master plan, and schedule for considering a petition to rezone property at Old NC 86 and Eubanks Road to a site specific, flexible Zoning District.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News