BOA Summary 5/21/19
- The Board approved a Resolution in supporting the passage of Medicare for All Act of 2019.
- The Board approved the previous meeting minutes for April 23, 2019.
- The Board set a public hearing on Ordinance Amendments related to relevant advisory boards.
- The Board set a public hearing to rezone properties the Historic Rogers Road Neighborhood for June, 25, 2019.
- The Board appointed Mayor Lavelle and alternating Aldermen to the Orange County Intergovernmental Collaboration Work Group.
- The Board approved the installation of West-End Conduit Path by town and UNC- Chapel Hill.
- The Board held a public hearing on the Land Use Ordinance Amendments relating to the Historic Rogers Road Neighborhood.
- The Board was provided with the results of a community survey on ways to commemorate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr in the Carrboro Park that is named in his honor.
- The Board scheduled a public hearing for Voluntary Annexation of Parker Louis, LLC Properties on Eubanks Road and Old NC 86 for June 25, 2019
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News