Meeting agendas and updates are issued from the Town Clerk’s Office. To receive these by email or text, sign up for Carrboro Town News at townofcarrboro.org/signup
Civic involvement is a valued tradition in our community. Reach the Town Council with your ideas, views and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Town Council will meet virtually at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 9, to consider an agenda https://bit.ly/3rx4C1X also available at carrboro.legistar.com
To view, livestream at carrboro.legistar.com OR YouTube.com/CarrboroNC OR Cable TV 18 (in Carrboro). To speak at the meeting email email@example.com
The Carrboro Town Council met virtually Tuesday, Feb. 2, on the agenda https://bit.ly/39viFPd and took the following actions:
- Business Revolving Loan Application: The Council tabled this item.
- Donation of 108 Bim Street Property by the Carrboro Civic Club: The Council accepted the donation of the property.
- Mid-year Financial Report: The Council reviewed the Town's General Fund financial position at December 31, 2020.
- Capital Improvement Plan FY 2021-22 through FY 2025-26: The Council received a report on the proposed Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for FY 2021-22 through FY 2025-26.
- Public Hearing for Community Input on Town Budget for Upcoming FY 2021-22: The Council held a public hearing to receive comments from the public regarding the upcoming budget for the Town beginning July 1, 2021.
About the Town Council
The Town Council is the legislative and policy-making body for Carrboro, consisting of seven elected members: Mayor Lydia Lavelle, Mayor Pro Tempore Barbara Foushee, Council Member Jacquelyn Gist, Council Member Randee Haven-O’Donnell, Council Member Susan Romaine, Council Member Damon Seils, and Council Member Sammy Slade. More information is available at http://townofcarrboro.org/248/Town-Council