Residential Trash will not be collected on Wednesday, December 25th or Thursday, December 26th. The holiday trash collection schedule is:
|Trash Collection Day||Alternate Day|
|Wednesday, December 25th||Monday, December 23rd (2 days early)|
|Thursday, December 26th||Friday, December 27th (1 day later)|
|Friday, December 27th||Friday, December 27th (No change)|
Yard Waste & Loose Leaves will not be collected Christmas week (December 23rd - December 27th ).
Solid Waste Management Division
• Provides waste collection to the single-family, multi-family, and commercial sectors.• Provides bulk item and yard waste collection
• Provides general street maintenance services including:• Street sweeping• Sign installations• Pavement markings• Maintenance of dirt streets, right-of-ways sidewalks, and bike paths.• Responsible for inclement weather street maintenance, e.g. ice and snow removal, hurricane clean-up.
Landscaping / Grounds Division
• Beautifies the town through landscaping and ornamental design/maintenance• Administers loose leaf collection program• Provides park facility and ball field maintenance at the towns parks.
Central Services Division
• Provides building and repair maintenance to the town's structures
• Manages cemetery operations, selling and marking of cemetery lots at the town cemeteries.
Fleet Maintenance Division
• Maintains and repairs all town vehicles and equipment